Prodeso Uncoupling Membrane Underfloor Heat Membrane - Roll$298.95
Prodeso Uncoupling membrane Underfloor Heating Membrane - Roll
Prodeso Underfloor Heat System Membrane 16.5 sq ft
For fast, easy installation of wire electric floor heating
For use with any other underfloor heating Cables
Prodeso uncoupling membranes provide the ultimate protection of your tiles and underfloor radiant heating system from damage caused by moisture or water vapor and floor movement.
Revolutionary Patented System, Uncoupling, Crack isolation and waterproofing membrane, for electrical floor heating
The PRODESO HEAT Membrane can be installed over the entire subfloor as an uncoupling, crack isolating and waterproofing membrane.
Prodeso offers installers and DIYers many first-class features and benefits:
- Less rollback memory to allow for faster, flatter setting during installations
- Multiple wire-spacing options for various heat outputs and flexibility during installation
- Compatibility with modified thinset
- Waterproofing and vapor management*
- Durable, lightweight uncoupling with sheer stress control
* Prodeso Heat Membrane is a great choice in concrete applications and where moisture or water vapor is a concern. Polypropylene construction provides a barrier against surface water while deep grooved channels allow evaporation of moisture from below the membrane.
The radiant heating Cable is then installed in the areas where heat is required. Once the radiant Heating Cable is installed you can begin tiling immediately, no waiting is necessary. Install an underlayment membrane, the floor heat and tile all in the same day.
PRODESO HEAT SYSTEM will add only 5.5mm to your overall installation. That’s less than a ¼ inch, which is considerably less than any previously used systems.
Water-resistant and highly durable, Prodeso is designed to work most effectively with Radiant floor heating cables.
- Roll = 161.5 Square Feet (3.3" X 49.2")
- 2 Pegs spacing - 2.5" (Standard spacing)
- 3 Pegs spacing - 3.75"
- Total Thickness - 5.5mm (1/4 inch)
Versatile heating cable capability:
Spacing can be adjusted to match floor and room heating needs.
2.5" spacing for high heat loss areas or 3.75" for lower heat loss areas.
Prodeso Heat Membrane unique design allows for:
- Flexible heating zone selection
- Cost and time saving installation
- Uncoupling crack isolation
- Vapor management
- Support load distribution
- Product with a new design improvement over the previous version and with plus advantages
Where can Prodeso be installed?
• On structurally sound subfloors or concrete under tile, stone, or laminate. Include both heated and unheated areas to provide full coverage for crack-isolation and waterproofing.
How is Heating cable installed?
• To install Heating cable within the Prodeso uncoupling membrane, simply press the wire into the channels provided.
• After securing, the Heating Cable must be embedded in a polymer modified thinset mortar before the floor covering is installed.
How much Prodeso do I need?
Calculate the total wall-to-wall area of the room. Subtract the square footage of spaces that will not be covered with tile or stone to get the total Prodeso area required.