OSB Side Discharge Shower Drain - PVC - SD352From: $79.00
OSB Side Discharge Shower Drain - PVC
Compact 90 degree shower drain
2" PVC - by default its include stainless steel grate
Project pricing available
Converting a bath tub to a walk-in shower
Shower drain shall be 2 piece 2” PVC side discharge outlet round with 2” PVC DWV Hub Connection. 4-1/4” screw-in stainless steel grate. Shower drain for use with molded shower bases.
No muss, no fuss, no broken up concrete.
Available ABS, PVC and Cast Brass
Available Grates: stainless steel, Brushed Nickel, Matte Black, Glossy White
FEATURES / BENEFITS:
- Low profile PVC round thread-in Flange
- PVC Underbody
- 2" PVC DWV Hub Connection
- Round 4-1/4" Screw-in
- cCSAus meets UPC Certified*
Side Discharge Shower Drain Installation Instructions
• Remove existing 60” x 30” bathtub.
• Remove existing bath waste and overflow
• Leave existing P-trap in place.
• Purchase an ‘above floor’ rough-in shower base.
• Install the Side Discharge Shower Drain on to the ‘above floor’ rough-in shower base.
• Install 2” ABS, PVC or copper horizontal drainpipe into the Side Discharge Shower Drain
• Drainpipe will now be above the floor using the ‘above Floor’ rough-in shower base.
• Using a 2” x 1-1/2” reducing 90-degree elbow, simply tie back into your existing p-trap.
• No chipping, coring or rebar x-raying required!
*The "cCSAus Meets UPC" mark means the product conforms to the requirements of the NPC, UPC, IPC and IRC