Mosaic Linear Glass Tiles - Light Grey lines$25.95
Mosaic Linear Glass Tiles - Light Grey lines
Polished light grey glass in subway layout.
Pool Rated for use in Swimming Pools
Price per Sheet
Sheet Size: 11 3/4" x 11 3/4"
SqFt Per Piece: 0.96
Colors: Light Grey
- Pools, Pool Liners, Exterior Walls, Shower Walls, Interior Dry Walls
Always refer to the TCNA and or the ANSI publications for specific installation standards, always use an accredited licensed contractor experienced in the art of installing mosaic products.
- Properly cured mortar beds-ANSI A108.1B (cured a minimum of 7 days).
- Cementitious backer units (CBU)-ANSI A118.9.
- Concrete slabs cured for 28 days minimum.
- Gypsum board (dry areas only)-ASTM C1396 or ASTM C1396M-04.
- Note: An ANSI A108A-2.1.8 membrane is required behind all CBU installations in wet areas.
- Note: All glass, foil backed glass, stainless steel and copper metal, aluminum, resin metal and blended element products must be set a minimum of 8”away from any naked flame
Setting Materials & Methods:
Setting material requirements will vary dependent upon the type of mosaic product being installed and the nature of the substrate.
- Advice on the appropriate setting materials should be sought from your tile and stone dealer at the time of purchase.
- Only use setting materials that meet or exceed TCNA guidelines
- Only use an accredited licensed contractor experienced in the art of installing mosaic products.
- Setting methods must conform to the TCNA guidelines.
- Always cut the Victoria Metals with finished side down. During the cutting process, feed the aluminum product through the blade at an extremely slow speed to avoid grabbing.
- Do not cover/protect the Victoria Metals with adhesive tape of any kind.
- When installing our Botany Bay Pebbles, in order to get a seamless interlock from sheet to sheet you may need to rotate the sheets to find the optimal interlocking side with the least amount of gap. You may also need to remove and reposition pieces to fill in the gaps.
Note: Grout Selection:
The use of sanded and some premixed urethane micro glass bead enhanced grouts may cause damage to scratch sensitive surfaces. Always check with your Stone and Tile Dealer, Setting Contractor or Grout Manufacturer before selecting the grout type. Maniscalco is not responsible for any damage to the tile surface due to incorrect grout selection or incorrect grouting procedures.
- Sealing prior to grouting is recommended for all stone mosaics.
- Glass (see note below), Stainless Steel, Antique Copper and Aluminum mosaics do not require sealing.
- Note: Pre sealing prior to setting is necessary when installing Barossa Valley Crystal Glass.
- Note: Only use water based sealers with Sydney Harbor Metals.
- Note: When sealing Botany Bay pebbles expect some darkening of the color. Test sealer on a sample area first.
Pool Rated: Pool Rated for use in Swimming Pools
Glass Usage – Installation – Care & Maintenance
Acceptable Thin-Sets (White Color):
CUSTOM BUILDING PRODUCTS: Premium Glass Tile Thin-Set Mortar
BOSTIK: Glass-Mate™ GLASS TILE MORTAR
BOSTIK: ReFlex Ultra-Premium Latex Modified Thin-Set Mortar
LATICRETE: Glass Tile Adhesive
MAPEI: Adesilex P10 Bright White Thin-Set Mortar mixed With Keraply Mortar Additive
TEC SPECIALTY PRODUCTS: Super Flex Premium Performance Universal Latex-Modified ThinSet Mortar
Colors may vary from picture, Pictures are only an indication of color, texture and finish