Montolit PULL (Bi-Directional) TILE CUTTERS by Raimondi 24-29From: $460.00
Montolit Bi-Directional (Pull) TILE CUTTERS by Raimondi
Professional Tile Cutter
Professional accurate, strong, cast aluminum board makes this cutter light, while steel rails and rollers provide superior strength with low maintenance. Automatic breaking pad drops down when the handle is raised and flips up when scoring. Adjustment available for thicker tile up to 1". Scratch-resistant breaking foot will not mar delicate glazes.
The spring loaded table and foam extension pads provide alternate breaking methods and the proper amount of impact absorption to reduce broken tile.
A sliding stops that flip up out of the way to make additional cuts without losing your previous measurements.
Available in 2 sizes
|TCPULL24||24 13/16"||17 5/16" x 17 5/16"||18.5 lbs.|
|TCPULL29||29 1/2"||20 7/8" x 20 7/8"||20.7 lbs.|
Diagonal Cuts from 24 1/16" up to 20 7/8"
- Professional, light, accurate, strong.
- Ergonomic grip for bi-directional cut (pulling or pushing).
- No adjustment required for different tile thicknesses.
- Scratch-resistant pads on the breaking feet wont mar delicate glazes.
- Cast aluminum board makes this cutter light, while the steel rail and roller provide superior strength with low maintenance (no seals).
- The cutting wheel is mounted with a pin that can be easily tapped out for quick and effortless wheel replacement (one size fi ts all).
Pivoting fence for cuts from 0° to 75° with pre-marked stops at the popular angles of:
- A sliding stop that flips up out of the way to make additional cuts without losing your previous measurements (useful for carpet pattern layouts).
- The spring loaded table and foam extension pads provide alternate breaking methods and the proper amount of impact absorption to reduce broken tile (especially on the harder porcelains).
- On board storage compartment for up to (2) replacement cutting wheels.