Modern Stones Reveal and Seal Enhancer2 reviews From: $54.95
Modern Stones Reveal & Seal Enhancer Sealer
Available: Gallon, Quart, Pint, 5 gal
Professional Results . . . GUARANTEED!
Modern Stone’s Reveal & Seal is a premium solvent based, enhancing sealer formulated to darken, highlight and enhance the beauty and character of natural stone. Reveal & Seal’s U.V. resistant formula provides maximum stain protection from oil and water based stains. It allows for moisture vapor transmission and can be used for indoor and outdoor applications.
Marble, Granite, Limestone, Travertine, Quartzite, Slate, Sandstone
Test in an inconspicuous area and allow 24 hours to cure to determine ease of application and desired results.
VOC: 260 g/l
A solvent-based enhancing sealer formulated to darken, highlight and enhance the beauty and character of natural stone. with very low odor.
Use on marble, granite, limestone, travertine, concrete/masonry, saltillo tile, clay tile, stucco, terrazzo, and grout. Test in an inconspicuous area and allow 24 hours to cure to determine ease of application and desired results.• No Gloss • Enhancer Sealer • Solvent Based
- Unsurpassed Water & Oil Resistance
- U.V. resistant formula
- No Unpleasant Odor (very low odor)
- Safe to Use
- Easy to Apply
- Long Lasting
- Resists Mildew
- VOC Compliant
1. Ensure surface is clean, dry and free of waxes or coatings.
2. Agitate bottle before use.
3. Apply Reveal & Seal liberally using a paint pad, roller, brush, lambs wool applicator or low-pressure chemical sprayer. Distribute product evenly over entire surface to ensure uniform coverage and maximum penetration.
*Note: Reveal & Seal provides maximum enhancement. A lighter first application may be recommended in order to determine substrate's porosity. Over applying enhancer may cause excess product to dwell on surface and make clean up more difficult. Do not allow excess sealer to dry on surface.
4. Allow sealer to dwell for up to 20 minutes, or until it begins to dry on surface. Remove excess with cotton bonnet pad or clean towels, until surface is completely dry.
5. For more porous substrates if darker appearance is required, apply a second coat 30 minutes after initial application.
6. Ready for foot traffic in 4 hours. Fully cures in 24-48 hours.
7. Clean tools with mineral spirits
Covers Approximately 200 to 1500 sq. ft per gallon. (Will vary widely depending on porosity and absorbency rate of surface to be sealed. Temperature and application method will also affect coverage.)
Handling and Storage
Close container after each use. Store in original container only. Keep in a dry, well-ventilated area. Avoid freezing or long-term high temperature storage. Do not place near heat, sparks, fame or other sources of ignition. DO NOT THIN OR DILUTE
Rubber gloves and eye protection should be worn during application. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Immediately flush eyes with water. If skin contact occurs wash with soap and water. Do not take internally. Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention.