You May Also Like
Modern Stones Release Pre-Grouting Sealer$24.90
Modern Stones Release Pre-Grouting Sealer
Available: Gallon, Quart, Pint, 5 gal
Professional Results . . . GUARANTEED!
Modern Stone’s Release is a fast drying, water based sealer used to pre-treat natural stone and masonry prior to grouting. Release eases grout clean up and reduces the potential for grout staining during installation. Release can be used on indoor and outdoor installations. Release can be used on marble, granite, slate, limestone, travertine, quartzite, and sandstone, unglazed tile, pavers, brick and masonry.
Marble, Granite, Limestone, Travertine, Brick/Masonry, Pavers, Unglazed Tile, Sandstone, Slate
VOC: 94 g/l
• No Gloss • Penetrating Sealer • Solvent Based
- Unsurpassed Water & Oil Resistance
- No Unpleasant Odor (very low odor)
- Safe to Use
- Easy to Apply
- Long Lasting
- Resists Mildew
- VOC Compliant
1. Sweep or vacuum surface to remove loose debris.
2. Apply Release liberally using a paint pad, roller, brush, lambs wool applicator or low-pressure chemical sprayer. Distribute product evenly over entire surface to ensure uniform coverage. *Note: Do not allow excess sealer to dry on surface.
3. Allow sealer to dwell for up to 20 minutes, or until it begins to dry on surface. Remove excess with cotton bonnet pad or clean towels.
4. Allow for a minimum of 2 hours cure time before grouting.
5. During the grouting process, do not allow excess grout to completely dry on surface prior to removal.
6. Clean tools with water.
Covers Approximately 200 to 1,000 sq. ft. per gallon.(Will vary widely depending on porosity and absorbency rate of surface to be sealed. Temperature and application method will also affect coverage.)
Handling and Storage
Close container after each use. Store in original container only. Keep in a dry, well-ventilated area. Avoid freezing or long-term high temperature storage. Do not place near heat, sparks, fame or other sources of ignition. DO NOT THIN OR DILUTE
Avoid contact with eyes. Immediately ¬ush eyes with water for 15 minutes. Avoid prolonged contact with skin. If skin contact occurs, wash with soap and water. If ingested, do not induce vomiting. Call poison control center. Seek medical attention immediately.