Modern Stones Preserve Solvent BaseFrom: $24.95
Modern Stones Preserve Solvent Base
Advanced solvent based outdoor sealer
Professional Results . . . GUARANTEED!
Modern Stone’s Preserve is an advanced solvent based outdoor sealer that combines two powerful chemicals into one complete sealer. The synthesis of strong oil and water based stain resistance with deep organic bonding produces a sealer that provides the most advanced protection from salt, acid rain, high alkali soil, microscopic organic degradation, and U.V. breakdown.
Marble, granite, limestone, travertine, concrete/masonry, saltillo tile, clay tile, stucco, terrazzo, and grout. Test in an inconspicuous area and allow 24 hours to cure to determine ease of application and desired results.
VOC: 300 g/l
A solvent-based sealer formulated to provide maximum protection and excellent oil and water repellent with very low odor.
Modern Stone’s Clear Guard is a premium low odor, solvent based, natural look sealer formulated to provide maximum stain protection and excellent oil and water repellent to a variety of substrates with little or no change in appearance. It allows for moisture vapor transmission and may also be used as a pre-grouting sealer. Greatly reduces cleaning maintenance.
Use on marble, granite, limestone, travertine, concrete/masonry, saltillo tile, clay tile, stucco, terrazzo, and grout. Test in an inconspicuous area and allow 24 hours to cure to determine ease of application and desired results.PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIE
- Physical State - Liquid
- Odor - Solvent
- Color - Clear
- Melting/Freezing Point (°F/°C) - Weighted average: -27.98°C (-18.4°F)
- Boiling/condensation point (°F/°C) - Weighted average: 185.21°C(365.4°F)
- Solubility - Insoluble in cold and hot water
- Vapor Pressure - Weighted average: 0.56 kPa (4.2 mm Hg) (at 20°C)
1. Ensure surface is clean, dry and free of waxes or coatings.
2. Apply Preserve liberally using a paint pad, roller, brush, lambs wool applicator or low-pressure chemical sprayer. Distribute product evenly over entire surface to ensure uniform coverage and maximum penetration. *Note: Do not allow excess sealer to dry on surface.
3. Allow sealer to dwell for up to 20 minutes, or until it begins to dry on surface. Remove excess with cotton bonnet pad or clean towels, until surface is completely dry.
4. Apply a second coat if necessary 30 minutes after initial application.
5. Buff surface for even luster.
6. Cure time: Ready for foot traffic in 2 hours. Fully cures in 24-48 hours.
7. Clean tools with mineral spirits
Covers Approximately 200 to 1500 sq. ft per gallon. (Will vary widely depending on porosity and absorbency rate of surface to be sealed. Temperature and application method will also affect coverage.)
Handling and Storage
Close container after each use. Store in original container only. Keep in a dry, well-ventilated area. Avoid freezing or long-term high temperature storage. Do not place near heat, sparks ame or other sources of ignition. DO NOT THIN OR DILUTE
Rubber gloves and eye protection should be worn during application. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Immediately flush eyes with water. If skin contact occurs wash with soap and water. Do not take internally. Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention.
In the following states we are unable to ship a Gallon container due to government regulations.
You can buy 4 quart instate.
Arizona, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia, Washington.