Modern Stones Paver n Masonry Sealer Water BaseFrom: $24.54
Modern Stones Paver and Masonry Outdoor Sealer Water Base
Available: Gallon, Quart, 5 gal
Professional Results . . . GUARANTEED!
Modern Stone’s Paver and Masonry (Preserve) is an advanced water based outdoor sealer that combines two powerful chemistry's into one complete sealer. The synthesis of strong oil and water based stain resistance, with deep organic bonding produces a sealer that provides the most advanced protection from salt, acid rain, high alkali soil, microscopic organic degradation, and U.V. breakdown.
Marble, Granite, Limestone, Travertine, Concrete/Masonry, Saltillo, Clay Tile, Stucco, Terrazzo, Grout
Test in an inconspicuous area and allow 24 hours to cure to determine ease of application and desired results.
VOC: 145 g/l
A water-based sealer formulated to provide maximum protection and excellent oil and water repellency with very low odor for an outdoor use
• No Gloss • Penetrating Sealer • Water Based
- Unsurpassed Water & Oil Resistance
- No Unpleasant Odor (very low odor)
- Safe to Use
- Easy to Apply
- Long Lasting
- Resists Mildew
- VOC Compliant
- The most advanced protection from salt, acid rain, high alkali soil, microscopic organic degradation, and U.V. breakdown.
1. Ensure surface is clean, dry and free of waxes or coatings.
2. Apply Paver and Masonry (Preserve) liberally using a paint pad, roller, brush, lambs wool applicator or low-pressure chemical sprayer. Distribute product evenly over entire surface to ensure uniform coverage and maximum penetration.
* Note: Do not allow excess sealer to dry on surface. For denser substrates, a lighter application may be recommended in order to avoid excess product left on surface.
3. Allow sealer to dwell for up to 20 minutes, or until it begins to dry on surface. Remove excess with cotton bonnet pad or clean towels, until surface is completely dry.
4. Apply a second coat if necessary 30 minutes after initial application.
5. Buff surface for even luster.
6. Cure time: Ready for foot traffic in 2 hours. Fully cures in 24-48 hours.
7. Clean tools with water
Covers Approximately 200 to 1500 sq. ft per gallon. (Will vary widely depending on porosity and absorbency rate of surface to be sealed. Temperature and application method will also affect coverage.)
Handling and Storage
Close container after each use. Store in original container only. Keep in a dry, well-ventilated area. Avoid freezing or long-term high temperature storage. Do not place near heat, sparks, fame or other sources of ignition. DO NOT THIN OR DILUTE
Rubber gloves and eye protection should be worn during application. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Immediately flush eyes with water. If skin contact occurs wash with soap and water. Do not take internally. Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention.