Modern Stones Grout Sealer Pro Water BaseFrom: $18.90
Modern Stones Grout Sealer Pro Water Base
Available: Gallon, Quart, Pint, 5 gal
Economical Pre-Grouting Sealer
Professional Results . . . GUARANTEED!
Modern Stone’s Grout Sealer Pro is a low odor, water based sealer, formulated to provide stain and oil repellency to grout and natural stone substrates with little or no change in appearance. It allows for moisture vapor transmission and may also be used as a pre-grouting sealer. Greatly reduces cleaning maintenance..
Marble, Limestone, Travertine, Concrete/Masonry, Saltillo, Clay Tile, Stucco, Terrazzo, Grout for Ceramic & Porcelain Tile
Test in an inconspicuous area and allow 24 hours to cure to determine ease of application and desired results.
VOC: 60 g/l
Modern Stone’s Grout Sealer Pro is a low odor, water based sealer, formulated to provide stain and oil repellency to grout and natural stone substrates with little or no change in appearance. It allows for moisture vapor transmission and may also be used as a pre-grouting sealer. Greatly reduces cleaning maintenance.
• No Gloss • Grout Sealer • Water Based
- Unsurpassed Water & Oil Resistance
- No Unpleasant Odor (very low odor)
- Pre-Grouting Sealer
- Safe to Use
- Easy to Apply
- Long Lasting
- Resists Mildew
- VOC Compliant
1. Ensure surface is clean, dry and free of waxes or coatings.
2. Apply sealer liberally using a grout roller, paint pad, brush, or low-pressure chemical sprayer. Focus application to grout joints.
* Note: Do not allow excess sealer to dry on surface.
3. Allow sealer to dwell for up to 5-10 minutes. Remove excess with cotton bonnet pad or clean towels. Tiles should be completely dry and free of excess sealer.
4. Apply a second coat if necessary 30 minutes after initial application.
5. Buff surface for even luster.
6. Cure time: Ready for foot traffic in 2 hours. Fully cures in 24-48 hours.
7. Clean tools with water
Covers Approximately 1000 to 3000 sq. ft per gallon. (Will vary widely depending on porosity and absorbency rate of surface to be sealed. Temperature and application method will also affect coverage.)
Handling and Storage
Close container after each use. Store in original container only. Keep in a dry, well-ventilated area. Avoid freezing or long-term high temperature storage. Do not place near heat, sparks, fame or other sources of ignition. DO NOT THIN OR DILUTE
Rubber gloves and eye protection should be worn during application. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Immediately flush eyes with water. If skin contact occurs wash with soap and water. Do not take internally. Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention.