Innovative Lithium Silicate Sealer Hardener - Gallon$44.99
Innovative Lithium Silicate Sealer Hardener - Gallon
This product is Lithium Silicate Sealer Hardener and densifier for Concrete, Terrazzo, Travertine and Limestone surfaces.
This penetrating product reacts with each surface to produce insoluble calcium silicate hydrate within the pores of the Concrete, Terrazzo, Travertine and Limestone. Surface treated with this product resist damage from water and surface abrasion.
1. Remove all dust and debris using an auto-scrubbing machine. If surface has remaining contaminants use an appropriate surface prep cleaner to remove any remaining surface contaminants which may compromise uniform wetting, penetration and performance of the densifier, Allow wet surfaces to dry.
2. Fill a low pressure sprayer with product. Do not dilute with water.
3. Lightly apply sufficient product to wet the surface without producing wet the surface without producing puddles. Use a clean, soft bristle push broom or microfiber pad to spread the product evenly and ensure uniform wetting. Avoid spreading once drying begins. Scrubbing is not necessary.
4. If surface dry immediately, increase the rate of application. Surface should remain wet for 5-10 minutes. Adjust rate of application to minimize puddles. Allowing excess material to puddle on the floor will extend dry time and create white residues which must be removed immediately
5. Allow treated surfaces to dry.
6. Remove any dried powder residue using a stiff broom, power sweeper or floor scrubbing machine.
7. Using progressively finer abrasive diamonds, continue polishing in consecutive levels to achieve the desired finish. Remove all polishing dust and debris using an auto-scrubbing machine.
Before product dries, clean tools and equipment with fresh water. Immediately wash off overspray from glass, aluminum polished or other surface with fresh water.
Use normal dust mopping or sweeping between occasional detergent and water cleanup.
This product is intended for Industrial and institutional use. Although this is a mild chemical agent, It can cause irritation to eyes and skin. Avoid contact by wearing protective devices such as safety glasses and rubber gloves. If contact to eyes or skin, flush with water for 10-15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
Always read the Material Safety Data Sheet for additional precautions before using this product.