You May Also Like
Innovative Coating Stripper - Gallon$33.95
Innovative Coating Stripper - Gallon
Extra Active Stripper
Coating Stripper is a special blend of water–soluble solvents and surfactants designed to emulsify multiple coats of floor finish. Coating Stripper is effective at removing as many as 10 coats of floor finish. It should be used on vinyl composition tile and other floors that will not be harmed by water–based solvents.
READ BEFORE USE
1. To achieve best performance, experiment in small test area with various dilutions before applying generally.
2. Dilute before using. Do not use on painted surfaces or wooden floors. Use cautiously for stripping linoleum, rubber or asphalt tile as stripper may cause bleaching, softening or bleeding.
3. Rinse immediately with water and pick up. Wipe up any spills or splashes from baseboards or painted surfaces immediately.
1. For normal problem floors, dilute 1 part stripper to 4 parts warm water. Apply to small inconspicuous test area before doing entire floor. Dilution ratios ranging from 1:4 to 1:10 may be necessary depending on the number of coats of old finish.
2. Using determined dilution ratio, apply to small area of flooring (approx. 50–100 sq. ft.) Permit solution to remain on floor approx mately 5–15 minutes before scrubbing. Do not allow solution to dry on floor.
3. Scrub thoroughly with machine and stripping brush or pad. Pick up solution immediately with wet–dry vac or mop.
4. Rinse well with clear water.
5. Do not apply sealer or finish until floor is thoroughly dry.
Automatic Scrubbers: Use the double pass method for best results. Applystripping solution, normally 1 part stripper to 10 parts water. (Test in small area prior to stripping floor). Then strip with machine.
SAFE STORAGE & HANDLING
This product is intended for Industrial and institutional use. It can cause irritation and/or damage to eyes and skin. Avoid contact by wearing protective devices such as safety glasses and rubber gloves. If contact to eyes or skin, flush with water for 10−15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
Appearance: Cloudy Liquid
Specific Gravity: 1.023
Odor: Fresh Scent
pH (conc): 6 to 8
Flash Point: N/A (Water base liquid)
Always read the Material Safety Data Sheet for additional precautions before using this product.