Glaze n Seal Stone Care Kit$44.99
Glaze n Seal Stone Care Kit
Include in this kit
(4 oz) Stone Cleaner Concentrate - A concentrated, neutral cleaner for safe use on all stone, everyday. No rinse formula.
(8 oz) Stone Color Enhancer & Seal - Offers exceptional "Natural Look" color enhancement and sealing in one product Recommended for tumbled marble, flamed granite, honed travertine, and other select surfaces that accept enhancement. ADVANCED STONE CARE formula is odor free.
(8 oz) Stone Gloss - Restores luster and enhances color on tables, counter tops and vanities made of fine polished stone. Provides a clear barrier with no oily residue. NOT recommended for floors
Use 4 ounces per gallon of water for light cleaning and damp mopping or use in automatic scrubbers, no rinsing required.
- Glaze `N Seal Stone Cleaner is a professional neutral cleaner meeting the unique cleaning requirements of fine stone. Rinses free and can be damp mopped or used in automation scrubbers.
- Stone Cleaner is an effective and economical cleanser to remove dirt, fingerprints, scuff-marks, body-oil and soot.
- Can be used on marble, granite, terrazzo, travertine, limestone, sandstone, or any natural stone or masonry surface.
- In addition to cleaning, Stone Cleaner leaves a conditioned silky-smooth surface while enhancing the color and appearance of the stone.
- Environmentally responsible formulation will not harm water sources.
- When used regularly it will enhance the natural beauty of stone and due to the special formulation, heel and scuff-marks will be less evident.
- Will not dull etch, or scratch polished stone.
- Will not affect grout or stone adhesive materials.
- When re polishing stone with glaze `N Seal Marble Re finisher or Polishing Cremes I & II, Stone Cleaner is especially recommended for cleaning up residue.
Approximate Coverage 4 oz, 200 -400 Sq. Feet
- Restores luster and enhances color.
- Leaves no oily residue and does not smudge.
- Easy to apply and economical.
- Provides a clear durable barrier against materials that may damage the stone.
- Ideal for use on decorated fixtures, counter tops, tables, vanities and walls.
Stone Gloss combines an especially hard wax with other facilitating ingredients for the beautification and protection of marble, onyx, granite, polished limestone, serpentine, terrazzo, and other fine stone.
Stone Gloss is formulated for highly polished stones rendering most light abrasions less visible while restoring a "like new" luster. Stone Gloss is especially ideal for use on tables, bathrooms and bars that experience exposure to water and chemicals that can harm the surface.
1. Shake container vigorously.
2. Apply approximately 1/2 tsp. per 4 square feet of surface area.
3. Distribute drops of Stone Gloss on surface to be buffed.
4. Spread the Stone Gloss evenly over the surface with a small pieces of cloth.
5. After spreading, allow to dry (3-5min.) to a haze without buffing.
6. With a clean dry cloth, buff surface lightly and rapidly until surface attains shine. If a polishing machine is used for buffing, use a white synthetic polishing pad.
Stone Color Enhance/Sealer
Offers exceptional "Natural Look" color enhancement and sealing in one product. Recommended for tumbled marble, flamed granite, honed travertine, and other select surfaces that accept enhancement. ADVANCED STONE CARE formula is odor free. click here for more information
How to clean, Seal & Maintain
1. Clean Surface with Glaze 'N Seal Stone Cleaner Concentrate.
A. Dilute one oz. of cleaner with 10oz of water.
B. Apply to surface, agitate, and allow standing 3-5 minutes then remove and rinse. Dry with clean towel or rag. Allow surface to dry for one hour.
2. Seal Surface with Glaze 'N Seal Stone Color Enhancer.
A. Apply Stone Color Enhancer liberally to surface with a soft bristle brush or paint pad. Allow coat to soak in and penetrate 10-15 minutes.
B. Before Stone Color Enhancer dries on surface wipe off any residue with white cotton towel or rag.
C. If any oily residue remains, surface may be washed with Stone Cleaner.
D. For best results surface should be kept dry 2-5 hours and free from possible stains for 72 hours.
3. Polish Surface - Optional with Glaze N Seal Stone Gloss
A. Shake Container Vigorously.
B. Distribute drops of Stone Gloss on surface to be polished.
C. Spread the Stone Gloss evenly over surface with small piece of cloth.
D.Allow to dry to a haze (2-5 minutes) then buff lightly with clean dry cloth until shiny
General Maintenance Tips
1. Wipe surface regularly to remove loose dirt and soil.
2. Promptly wipe up spill to avoid risk of staining.
3. Reseal as necessary.