Composeal Gold Crack Isolation Waterproof - RollFrom: $849.00
Composeal Gold Crack Isolation Waterproof Membrane - Roll
30 mil Thick - 60" widths x 90 ft = 450 sq. ft
40 mil Thick- 60" widths x 100 ft = 500 sq. ft
Provides stress crack protection
Composeal Gold Sheet Membrane is a 4-ply flexible waterproof membrane designed for bonding ceramic tile or stone directly to it when using a thin setting system.
The industry’s first heat fused 4-ply membrane. Gives unsurpassed double-protection against common shrinkage cracks found in residential and commercial construction, and prevents water damage and moisture migration.
- The industry’s first heat fused 3-ply membrane. Gives unsurpassed double-protection against common shrinkage cracks found in residential and commercial construction, and prevents water damage and moisture migration.
- For new construction or renovations using ceramic tile, marble, brick or stone.
- Excellent bonding strength.
- Significant labor cost savings with faster, one-step seaming.
- Superior chemical, mildew, fungus resistance.
- Ideal for interior and exterior floors, walls and decks over substrates of concrete, cementitious backer units, exterior grade plywood protected by sloped mortar bed or fill, and thick mortar settings beds (mud).
Crack Suppression Capability
Independent laboratory tests, supervised by the Ceramic Tile Institute of Los Angeles, conducted on COMPOSEAL GOLD over a split substrate using the load-bearing Robinson Floor Tester, confirm that COMPOSEAL GOLD has superior strength and ability to protect a properly installed thin-set tile installation from the most common cracks found in residential and commercial construction.
Bonding Direct Capability
COMPOSEAL GOLD’s two outer layers of non-woven polyester heat-fused at 290° F to the inner PVC membrane allows direct-bonding of COMPOSEAL GOLD to both the substrate below and the tile above. The heat-fusion manufacturing process prevents delamination of the polyester backing from the core.
The well-proven COMPOSEAL PVC Shower Pan Liner makes up the inner layer of COMPOSEAL GOLD and gives the same waterproofing protection.
Warranty: Composeal 30 and 40 are warranted against failure for any reason. And in the event of failure, replacement material will be supplies at no charge, This warranty applies only to the membrane itself and not to the manner of installation over which we have o control, and it does not extend to consequential damage or other implies responsibility. Composeal should last the life of the building.
Made in the U.S.A