Back Butter Buddy1 review From: $29.95
Back Butter Buddy
The Ultimate Installation Tool for Large Tile and Stone
Easy "BACK-BUTTERING" of large Tile and Stone
Fits most standard 3.5 & 5 Gallon buckets
To assure a secure bond to substrates, tiles must be "back buttered" with setting material, especially 12" and larger sizes.
With its 360 degree spinning capability, The Back Butter Buddy™ makes the back buttering process simple and easy.
Why Back Butter Buddy
- Designed for Tile and Stone 12" and up
- Support up to 200 lbs.
- Securely attaches to bucket top
- Heavy duty construction
- Eliminates fatigue and injury
- Reduces breakage of tile and stone
- Invented by contractor for contractor
- Fits most standard 3.5 & 5 Gallon buckets
How to Use
1. Attach Back Butter Buddy to top of Bucket. Stack one or more tiles face down onto Back Butter Buddy. Apply thinset mortar
2. Simply rotate tile continuing to spread (Back Butter) the thinset mortar.
3 Continue rotating while Back Buttering tile until surface fully covered. Tile is ready to apply