Glaze N Seal Striper
Sealer Paint and Coating Stripper
by Glaze N Seal
A commercial grade stripper designed specifically to Remove today’s super tough modern coating and finishes. Glaze 'N Seal Stripper features a unique blend of solvents, combined with a balanced amount of wetting agents, viscosity enhancers and retardants.
• Concrete and Masonry Sealers
• Polyurethanes, Epoxies, Acrylics
• Graffiti, Lacquers and Paint
• Oil from Garage Floors
1. Glaze 'N Seal has the stripping power to remove all finishes. It is easy to remove and should outperform all other strippers.
2. Glaze 'N Seal is NONFLAMMABLE and due to its slow evaporation process it has a low odor.
3. Glaze 'N Seal is much less expensive to use than other strippers. When sprayed, this stripper will go twice as far as jell products. Due to its long drying time you don’t have to keep applying more.
4. Glaze 'N Seal is safe for tile, wood and masonry surfaces. It leaves no residue, it’s not caustic, it will not change the appearance of tile or wood and you do not have to neutralize the surface when finished.
For best results apply at a temperature between 65°F and
85°F. Very slow stripping action will occur below 55°F.
Shake can before use.
OPEN SLOWLY and allow air to escape.
Apply a generous coat of Glaze 'N Seal Stripper with an inexpensive brush, irrigation type of airless sprayer with a Vitron or Teflon "O" ring. Brush or spray in one direction only.
Will react on most surfaces in 10-20 minutes depending on climatic conditions.
Remove residue outdoors with a strong stream of water.
If indoors, use putty knife or wipe with clean, dry cloth. Place residue in metal container for proper disposal.
If any residue or finish remains, apply a second coat, allow 2-10 minutes and scrub with a coarse steel wool pad, moistened with water or paint thinner.
When all residue is removed, wipe surface with a clean cloth moistened with lacquer/paint thinner.
Wipe clean with dry cloth.
• Non Flammable
• Cleans Up with Water
• Ready to Use
• Non Caustic
• Interior or Exterior
• Low Odor
Sealer Paint and Coating Stripper is packaged in 1 gallon cans and 5 gallon pails.
This product is harmful to vinyl tile, linoleum, asphalt, plastics, rubber and synthetics.
Cover plants, shrubs and lawn when applying stripper outdoors. If contact is unavoidable, flush area with lots of water to dilute.
This product will remove old adhesives used on tile, carpet and wood flooring.
On extremely porous or irregular surfaces that contain tough coatings, try agitating surface with a stiff brush prior to removing stripper/residue.
DANGER POISON! Vapor harmful. May be fatal or cause blindness if swallowed.
Use only with adequate ventilation. Vapors from this product can damage your health.
CONTAINS: METHYLENE CHLORIDE, METHANOL, TOLUOL.
Read product label carefully prior to use.
Chemical resistant gloves and eye protection should be worn.
WORKING DRY TIME
(Avg.) 6 to 15 minutes
|TOTAL DRY TIME||
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Glaze N Seal Wet Look 2000 - Glaze N Seal Wet Look II - Miracle 511 Impregnator Sealer - Glaze N Seal Multi Purpose Sealer - Stone Defender Aerosol Grout Sealer - Glaze n Seal Stone Color Enhancer and Seal
Cleaning and Care links
Anti Slip Links