Mexe-Seal High Gloss Sealer
Mexe-Seal is a high gloss sealer designed to resist stains and protect your tile, paving stones, masonry or concrete
Interior or Exterior. Use on porous tile, paving stones, masonry or concrete to preserve and protect the surface Mexe-Seal is use on.
Mexe seal is NOT intended for use on walkways.
- Covers 125 – 500 Sq. ft. / gal (1st coat) 50% greater on 2nd coat
- Dry Time – 1 hour
- Use Indoors or Outdoors
- Fast Drying and Long Lasting
- Apply with Brush or Sprayer
- Prevents Staining • High Solids
- Strong Resistance to Efflorescence
1 Gallon container will cover approximately 300 to 500 sq. ft. depending on the porousness and texture of the tile, temperature, and method of application.
1. Test on a small area according to the following instructions to determine how many coat will suit your need. Always TEST FIRST
2. For new installations, allow 7 days after grouting before application.
3. Surface must be clean, dry and free of dirt, debris, oils, existing coatings or sealers.
4. Pour Mexe Seal into damp sponge and apply to desired surface using circular motions. Avoid pudding and runs.
5. Mexe Seal goes on milky, but dries clear and glossy.
6. Allow 5 to 10 minutes drying time between coat. Surface is ready for additional coat when previous coat is dry to the touch. Maximum gloss is achieved after 3 coats, Temperature may effect drying time.
7. Surface is ready for traffic 2 hours after final coat. Full cure after 24 to 48 hours
8. Clean tools with water.
During application, surface temperature should be between 50° F and 100° (10° C and 38° C)
Contains silliconates. Do not take internally. Rubber gloves and eyes protection should be worn during application. IF INGESTED do not induce vomiting,. Drink 1 to 2 glasses of water and seek immediate attention. EYE CONTACT Flush thoroughly with water and seek immediate medical attention. SKIN CONTACT Flush with water
Mexe Seal not only seals and protect, but also bring out the natural color and beauty of your tile, paving stones, and masonry with glossy shine.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
9 lbs. 1 gallon / 51lbs case of 6 gallon
Glaze N Seal Wet Look 2000 – Glaze N Seal Wet Look II – Miracle 511 Impregnator Sealer – Glaze N Seal Multi-Purpose Sealer – Stone Defender Aerosol Grout Sealer – Glaze n Seal Stone Color Enhancer and Seal
Cleaning and Care links
Glaze ’N Seal Heavy Duty Cleaner – Glaze N Seal Paint and Sealer Stripper – Miracle Porcelain Ceramic Cleaner
Anti Slip Links
InvisaTread Application Instructions – InvisaTread Product Description – Glaze ’N Seal Grip N Seal
The post Mexe-Seal High Gloss Sealer first appeared on Flooring Supply Shop Blog.