- Handi-Kirb Installation Instructions
- Kirb-Perfect Shower Curbs
- Quick Pitch Float System Specifications
- Quick Pitch pre made slope
- Quick Pitch System Estimator
- Quick Pitch System FAQ
- Quick Pitch with Composeal Vinyl
- Pre pitch pre made slope
- Ebbe Square Shower Drain with Quick Pitch
- Quick Pitch with Liquid or Vinyl Waterproofing
- Quick Pitch with Blanke Aqua Shield
All about quick pitch / Pre pitch system, the pre slope system
The Quick Pitch Float Stick Shower Floor Drainage Kit System permits easy construction of shower floors with the proper minimum water drainage slope of 1/4 Inch, With this time-saving system there is now no chance for an error in measurement, or the need for a level, to achieve a properly sloped shower floor.
The Quick Pitch Float Stick System uses a Center Ring and tapered Float Sticks to assure the correct drainage slope in standard or custom shower areas with walls up to 6′ in any direction from the floor drain. This system does not add to the pan liner pre slope as the Center Ring sits on top of the drain flange bolts.
The Quick Pitch Shower Floor Drainage Kit is used for standard 36 x 60″ shower areas with a centered drain or custom shower areas where the drain is within 36 of each wall.
Included in each package is one Center Ring and 6 Standard Float Sticks (1″ to 1-3/4″ x 36 long) that attach in any of the 24 slots on the Center Ring. The quick pitch shower floor drainage kit is the easiest and fastest way to create a 1/4 inch drainage slope for your shower project.