Hyde Park Towel Warmers and Drying Racks
Supply: 120 volts a.c. 60 Hz, single phase
Height 39″ Width 24 1/4″ Depth 13 3/4″
To operate, push the switch on the end of the Towel Stand by the cord set. It will be illuminated when on and will be dull when off.
Your Warmrail Heated Towel Stand costs less or similar to run to a regular light bulb. It will take approximately 45 minutes for the Heated Towel Stand to reach its operating temperature, although this time will be shorter if towels are in place.
The Warmrails Heated Towel Stand operates with a fixed power output. However, when operated with several layers of towels over the Heated Towel Stand, the temperature will increase. Once the towels are removed and where the rails are exposed, the temperature of the Heated Towel Stand will quickly drop back.
Please note: damp or wet material that has either been dyed, or is not colorfast, can cause discoloration in the finish if that material is draped over a Heated Towel Stand while hot. Again, it is suggested that items are dried by using a completely protective layer of material such as a towel underneath.
Warning-this appliance is intended only for drying textiles washed in water. Fabrics that contain soap or detergent residue may show what appears to be scorch marks. However this is simply the discoloration of the residue.
Warmrails does not accept responsibility for any damage, discoloration or other damage to any item regardless of circumstance. To reduce the possibility of damage, do not place any items other than towels directly on the Heated Towel Stand-always have a completely protective layer of towels between the Heated Towel Stand and any other item .
This appliance must be used in accordance with any prevailing electrical code and relevant electrical wiring rules and regulations and in particular those regulations that cover use of appliances and accessories in damp situations such as bathrooms, showers, laundries and other areas with fixed water containers
Your Warmrail comes complete with two long bolts and an allen key which you will find in a small plastic bag. Use the bolls to secure the base to the Healed Towel Stand.
- To assemble, first remove the long bolts and allen key from the plastic bag. Use the bolls to secure the base to the Healed Towel Stand.
- To assemble, first remove the long bolts and allen key from the plastic bag.
- Hold the Heated Towel Stand upside down (perhaps leaning it against a chai r) and position the base so that the bolt holes line up with the two vertical bars of the Heated Towel Stand.
- You will notice that the bolt holes on the base are off-center. For stability, the stand should be positioned so that it is attached towards the back of the base (ie with the largest part of the base to the front of the towel stand). You will also notice that the Hyde Park. is curved, and the correct way to face the unit is so that as you look at it, the power cord comes out of the right hand side.
- Insert one bolt through each hole and use the allen key to tighten.
- The Hyde Park Freestanding Heated Towel Stand must only be used with the base properly fitted.
- Once the base is securely attached , the Heated Towel Stand can be plugged into an electrical outlet (we recommend using a GFI protected outlet). Push the on/off switch so that the light is illuminated and your Warmrail is ready for use.
- Remember, warrnrans are so energy efficient, you can leave them running continuously.
When using any electrical appliance, basic safety precautions should always be observed.
READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
- Do not use this appliance for other than its intended use.
- To avoid a hazard, the Heated Towel Rack MUST NOT be used to hold towels or any other articles that have been in contact with oil, petroleum based products or dry cleaning fluids.
- Use this appliance only on the voltage specified on the rating plate, or elsewhere in the instructions.
- Regulations require that only authorized persons carry out electrical work. For your own safety and that of others, ensure this is done
- Do not store your Heated Towel Rack while hot or still connected to the power supply
- Do not immerse the Heated Towel Rack in water or any other liquid.
- Do not allow the cord set to come into contact with heated surfaces during operation.
- This product should not be used outdoors.
HIGH OPERATING TEMPERATURE:
This towel warmer operates at high temperature that can cause burns.
Do not touch surfaces of the towel warmer while the warmer is in operation.
Do not allow unsupervised children in the vicinity of the towel warmer; and warn children of hot surfaces.
TO AVOID THE POSSIBILITY OF ELECTROCUTION:
Do not immerse towel warmer in water or any other liquid.
Do not place towel warmer in a location where it may fall into a tub or shower, or otherwise become immersed in water; and if the towel warmer falls into water, immediately unplug it. Do not reach into the water.
Copyright © 2012 FlooringSupplyShop.com