QuARTz By ACO INSTALLATION DRAWING
Shower Channel Joisted Wood Floor Installation
Joisted wooden floors – typically CPE membrane used to provide waterproofing element.
1. Floor (Plywood) / Joist structure should be sufficient strength to take weight of finished shower base.
2. Tar paper should be stapled to the plywood floor before being covered with a galvanized metal mesh.
3. Water test shower base 24 hours after CPE membrane is fitted.
4. Mortar base “2” plus tile and adhesive should be no less than 1-1/2″ (40mm)
5. Finished shower floor should slope a minimum of 1% (1/8″ per 1ft) to the shower channel.
6. Refer to ACO’s latest installation instructions for complete details.
Quartz Linear Drain Technical Product Support
Shower Channel Concrete Slab Installation
The post Linear Drain Joisted Wood Floor Installation first appeared on Flooring Supply Shop Blog.
One thought on “Linear Drain Joisted Wood Floor Installation”
I see the liner is flat on the wood floor and if there’s water leak, how would it drain? I think the correct way is to slope the floor first, than the liner and then the sloped mud bed and finally the tile.
In reply to Charles.
The weep hole are in the rough drain, no need weep hole in the drain itself
In reply to Kasey CPA.
The weep holes are in the rough drain at the top section, normally the are 4 holes.
I wish you had shown where the weep holes are.
Are there no weep holes in the drain body?
Nice blog here! Additionally your website so much up fast! What web host are you the use of? Can I am getting your affiliate link on your host? I want my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol
Significantly, the website publish is actually the greatest on this deserving topic. I concur with your judgements and can thirstily seem ahead to see your approaching updates. Declaring thanks will never just be enough, for your phenomenal lucidity within your creating. I will directly grab your feeds to remain knowledgeable of any updates. Delightful do the job and significantly accomplishment inside your home business endeavors! Have a nice day
Hey i just visited your site for the first time and i really liked it, i bookmarked it and will be back 😀