SunTouch Electric Radiant Floor Heat Mats - 2 ft wide
Free Shipping on all our Heating Floors.
Only at flooringsupplyshop.com Suntouch Low Price Guarantee for full detail
Alternate pricing available - Contact us for pricing.
Available in 12" - 24" - 30" and 36" by various length in 120 and 240 Volt.
Because SunTouch radiant floor heat mats use a special braided twin wire design, it registers nearly zero EMF when measured 1/2 inches above the wire. SunTouch heated floor mats were the first with this patented innovation!
SunTouch is the safest and easiest-to-install heating mat in the industry. It is Listed by UL for the U.S. and Canada, and tested by Tile Council of America for all residential and moderate commercial applications.
All mats have the “S-pattern” wire construction and produce 12 watts/sq. ft. SunTouch offers the largest selection of mats in the industry with over 40 sizes manufactured in three widths (2, and 3 ft. wide) in lengths covering up to 160 sq. ft. with one mat!
Just a few benefits of SunTouch mats are:
- The industry’s first thin, open-weave construction allows thin-set or self-leveling mortar to flow through the mat and easily bond with the underlying material. This one-step application adds only 1/8" thickness over a normal tile installation.
- The industry’s first single power lead construction makes mats easy to install and simpler to connect to the control.
- The industry ’s highest-quality heating wire using Aramid reinforcing, ETFE high-temperature insulation, XLPE (PEX) jacket and oxygen-free copper alloys make the mats corrosion, temperature and abrasion resistant
- The industry’s first twin-wire construction creates ultra-low EMF.
- 120-VAC and 240-VAC models available for small residential to large commercial applications.
- The industry’s only shielded and fully grounded 10-ft. power lead provides safety and jobsite durability. Power leads are color-coded for 120 VAC or 240 VAC.
SunTouch Mats 2ft 120V – 240V are electric radiant heated floor mats that make surface warm and dry. These mats can be rolled out on the subfloor. Suitable for warm stone, tile, hardwood and Vinyl floors, these can be used in bathrooms, kitchens, entries, sunrooms or just about any room.
These electric radiant heated floor mats are made using thin, open-weave construction. This allows thinset or self-leveling mortar to flow through the mat, which easily bonds with the underlying material. The braided twin wire design of these mats creates ultra-low EMF when measured 1/2 inches above the wire.
Available in size ranging from 2' x 5' to 2' x 80', these can be used in small residential to large commercial places. The mats have ‘S-pattern’ wire construction and are available in more than 40 sizes and three widths (2 and 3 ft. wide), covering up to 10 Sq. Ft to 160 Sq. Ft.
Toll free 877 880 8453