P.T. Rail™ Wall Mounted Support Rail
Available in Brushed Stainless Steel, Polished Chrome and White Powder Coat
The P.T. Rail™ is a wall mounted support rail which promotes safe standing and transfers to and from a toilet. Combines an exceptionally solid feel, and an innovative offset rail design.
A unique offset support rail for use on one or both sides of a toilet. Hinged or fixed model. Wall or floor mounts depending on installation requirements. Assistance for getting on and off the toilet. Available in left or right hand configurations.ADA Compliant
Secure - P.T. Rail™ provides rigid support where it is needed - on one or both sides of the toilet.
No Wrist Strain - Unlike vertically aligned dual rail systems, our unique offset rail design prevents wrist strain when using lower rail.
Safe, Out of the way Storage
Folds up to store out of the way, yet pulls down in a instant when needed. Smooth "fluid feel" hinge holds its position wherever you leave it - even halfway up - it will not inadvertently fall down causing impact injuries
Features and Benefits
- Elegant Design with Integrated Support
- Solid Construction and Mounting
- Patented Discreet Wall Mounts that Conceal Mounting Hardware
- Suitable For Use in a Wet Environment
- 500lbs / 227kg Weight Capacity
- Made of 304 Stainless Steel
- ADA Compliant Rail Diameter and Spacing (ADAAG 4.26.2)
Prevent Wrist Strain. Unlike vertically aligned dual rails, the P.T.Rail™ features an offset rail design. This allows for improved use of the lower rail and helps to prevent wrist strain when reaching for the lower rail.
Convenient And Safe.
- The hinged P.T.Rail™ easily folds up to store out of the way and will not accidentally fall down causing an impact injury.
- Unmatched Sturdiness. Unlike other fold down rails that wobble, the P.T.Rail’s™ machined, precision, tension fit hinge creates stable, rock solid support. A proven rail designed to suit home or institutional use.
- Toilet Roll Holder (sold separately). Add to any P.T.Rail™ to eliminate the need for unnecessary reaching and twisting.
Rail Length 28” (71cm) and 32" (81cm) options from wall to tip of rail.
ADA Compliant Rail Diameter 1.5" (3.81cm) diameter.
Rail Offset 5.66" (14.38cm) vertical offset. 2" (5.08cm) horizontal offset.
Materials / Finishes
• Anti-Microbial powder coat white gloss finish (over steel)
• Bright Triple Chrome Plate (over steel)
• #4 finish on stainless steel
Wall Plate 5.5x9" (15x23cm) with fastener holes (3/8” diameter).
Weight Capacity 400lbs/181kg